My mom has a great banana bread recipe, so I used that as the basis for these vegan banana muffins.
- 2 c whole wheat flour
- 1 c oat flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 c sugar
- 3 flax eggs (3 tbsp flax + 6 tbsp water)
- 3/4 c applesauce
- 1/4 c coconut oil
- 5 mashed bananas
1. Mix the dry ingredients together.
2. Mix the flax eggs, applesauce, and coconut oil in a separate bowl.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry. Add bananas.
4. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
**Baking time depends on what you pour the batter into. The mini muffin tin was done in about 20 minutes, while the regular size one took 30 minutes.